Revision as of 20:16, 23 August 2016 by Martinwguy
The text is the poem “Il pleut” by Apollinaire. Highly evocative and literal treatments of this text. The poem’s graphology is apparently also reflected in Derbyshire’s treatments. [...] The label on this reel presumably refers to Penny as the singer.
- DD026: "Water Penny Studio"
- DD068: "Singing Waters" recording session
- DD069: "Singing Waters" treated material
- DD091: "Singing Waters" untreated material
- In James Percival's thesis there is a spectrogram of one of the makeup sounds (Attic Tape CDD/1/7/37 from 2'49"-3'00") recoverted here to noisy and distorted audio by resynthesizing it from the spectrogram