From WikiDeliaJump to navigationJump to search
Delia's created the theme Environmental Studies for a BBC Schools Radio programme produced by Norman McCandlish for BBC Features, Art & Education in Edinburgh.
There are two versions in circulation; one, from Gnutella, a semitone higher, brighter in tone and with attack on the bell hits and one, on the BBC's records, more muffled and with the attack removed.
Its tape's catalogue entry is dated January 1969 and the track list of the album BBC Radiophonic Workshop - 21 dates it to 1969.
From BBC Radiophonic Workshop 21:
DD115500: Delia's manuscript: "Electronic fairground sh. / Botany Bay"
- Released on BBC Radiophonic Workshop - 21 in 1979.
- Released on The BBC Radiophonic Workshop - A Retrospective in 2008.
- Available on Gnutella (a semitone higher, with attack on the bells).
- In the BBC Sound Archive on tape TRW 6990: "Environmental Studies for 7-9 year olds".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Tape Library List's entry for TRW 6990.
- ↑ BBC Radiophonic Workshop 21 on mb21