I Think in Shapes
From WikiDeliaJump to navigationJump to search
"The retrospective exhibition of Henry Moore's life's work, arranged by the Tate Gallery in 1968 to celebrate the artist's seventieth birthday. Henry Moore walks among, touches, and speaks about his creations."
I Think in Shapes not Words: Henry Moore 1968 Henry Moore walks among the pieces in the open air exhibition of his works in the grounds of the Tate gallery. Duration: 35 minutes First broadcast: 27 August 1968 Participant: Henry Moore Producer: John Gibson
- Broadcast on 27th August 1968 at 8.00pm on BBC2.
- In the BBC Sound Archive on tape TRW 6909.
- There are supposed to be two clips of the programme on the BBC's website but one is unavailable and the other "doesn't seem to be working at present":
- Someone with better luck than me sent the following audio saying that it is the only fragment of Delia's music in them. If the above links work for you, do write to confirm this, and maybe to say which extract it's in and when in minutes and seconds into the extract the clip starts:
I Think in Shapes - clip
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|
- I Think In Shapes: Henry Moore on bbc.co.uk
- Henry Moore in the BBC archives 3: I Think in Shapes not Words: Henry Moore 1968 on tate.org.uk
- The Tape Library List's entry for TRW 6909.
- I Think in Shapes - Henry Moore (1968) at bfi.org.uk