“I am staggered by the amount of information and detail in the wiki.”
This WikiDelia extends the Chronology by having a page for each piece, album, person with whom she worked, event she participated in and so on, as well as one for each of the 250+ tapes and 1000+ papers found in her attic after she died.
To make them easier to find, each page is in one or more "Categories", of which the main ones are listed on the left.
It's far from complete but some highlights are:
- The Pattern Emerges with log-frequency-axis spectrograms, score and analysis of the instruments
- the Chronology, listing anything with a date associated with it
- TRW: Hundreds of Delia's unpublished works rotting on tape in the BBC Sound Archive and
- a Petition for the BBC to publish them.
- I have recovered Delia's unpublished audio for
- A Game of Chess, dance music for children
- About Bridges, two themes for an art film
- Anger of Achilles, a long dramatic play with some enchanting musical effects
- the Aztec suite, atmospheric soundscapes for a programme about the Spanish destruction of the Aztec and Mayan civilizations
- Circle of Light, a 30-minute soundscape for an art film
- Hamlet, the appearance and voice of the ghost of Hamlet's father (1969 film version)
- Music of the Spheres, music accompanying a scene of computer graphics in The Ascent of Man (different from Music of Spheres)
- O Fat White Woman
- Petya's Dream from War and Peace
- Play for Today - Title Music
- Pompeii, sounds for a Chronicle about Pompeiian civilization and the eruption that destroyed it
- Radio Solent, a 4-second jingle for a local radio station
- Shadow of the Pharoah, soundscapes based on the sound of Tutankhamun's Trumpet
- The Bagman, a radio play about a playwright's dream, a witch and a bag full of tiny people
- Ways of Seeing, music for the psychology of the "three dreams" used by many advertising campaigns
- There are fragments of the audio for
- There are partial reconstructions from Delia's score fragments for
If you spot any errors, would like to help with it or have other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WikiDelia's web hosting is currently only paid up to 16th February 2016 and costs 6 USD per month. Getting it paid up for 10 years in advance would ensure its future existence come what may. Donations of 6 USD or more receive a rare Delian gift. See the Accounts page for details.