Difference between revisions of "Philips"
Revision as of 14:48, 23 November 2015
(For the tape recorder of similar name that Delia used at the Workshop, see Phillips.)
We did one commercial sound called Philips which was something like “wup!” and that was it.
Although these papers are collected in a folded piece of paper with "Philips" written on it, there are two dates a year apart: 3.2.1966 and 3.2.67.
- DD085942: Tape labels and notes suggesting that it was 1½ seconds in length
- DD090009: Score fragment "Ph. Type 1, D+ 3.2.67: Loop bloops / high tune / low chords"
- DD090120: "Call signs for Erwin Wasey", notes and tape splice lengths, "High/low chords, High/guit. tune and Bleeps" "30.1.66-3.2.66"
- DD090137: List of 8 makeup tracks
- DD100926: Mentions Philips as a “recent commission of members of the group” for Kaleidophon.
Unknown. For its reconstruction from Delia's manuscript, see Philips (score).