There's loads to do on the wikidelia. Please offer to do one of the following, or make a donation to have me work on one.
- 1 Admin
- 2 Writing the wikidelia
- 3 Research
- 4 Document recovery
- 5 Papers to transcribe
- 6 Scores to typeset
- 7 Audio to recover
- 8 Misc
- 9 Audio Processing
- 10 Spectrograms
- 11 System Administration
- 12 References
- Contact the person researching Rosemary Tonks by a way other than email
Writing the wikidelia
- Insert the TX dates from the TRW entries into the Chronology.
- Check that all the works listed in the PRS records have entries as pieces.
- Copy the mood descriptions from DD150638 to the relevant pieces' pages in Electrosonic
- Process the Sound on Sound article
- Transcribe interviews from The Delian Mode (film)
- Transcribe the poems proposed for Poets in Prison (or the ones that Delia appears to have used)
- Process the Delia Archive gallery on 7 inch cinema
- Process David Butler's post on createdigitalmusic.com about the archive
- Process The BBC Radiophonic Workshop: The First 25 Years and copy details to the pieces' pages
- Process the Soundhouse interview from "Doctor Who" onwards, transcribing into the Chronology and the pieces' pages
- Include the article Delia's recipe of strange sounds
- Separate out all the pieces in O Fat White Woman into their own pages
- Correlate tracks in Work is a Four Letter Word with ESL104
- EMS synthi disc pics and audio from Synthi Albums on thesynthi.de
- Add pages for other BBCRW members who overlap with Delia's time there (from )
- Transcribe the other Delian fragments from These Hopeful Machines.
- Add list of frames and something from booklet (image) for Paolozzi
- Put wikilinks in the PRS records pages and check the publisher is in the Copyright section for each piece.
- Sort out the various versions of Doctor Who from the entries in Category:TRW
- Add photos for 49 Deodar Road
- Process the full interview texts with Mark Ayres, Brian Hodgson and Peter Zinovieff on These Hopeful Machines website.
- Figure out which ESL104 tracks are used where in Work is a Four Letter Work.
- Add a one-line summary to each of the entries in Medialink library#Files.
- Add the identifiable high-res scans from the Medialink library to their relevant pages' info.
- Transcribe the lyrics for the 4 pieces of Amor Dei.
- Make a table on one page of all the DD001 pages.
- Process the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography entry
- Check Red Princess: A Revolutionary Life book by Sofka Zinovieff for any mentions. See Unit Delta Plus
- Try to date the Listeners' Corner interview
- Find out more about the RTE broadcast of Macbeth (1970)
- Which TV programme contains footage from Tom-Tom?
- Make a list of tapes "for Germany" in the Radiophonic Database and ask if Bayerische Rundfunk still have any of them.
- See if the uploader of BBC Schools programme  has any programmes that Delia created music for
- Check  for radio programmes
- Retrieve The Times article from 16th January 1968 reviewing Pot Pourri at the Queen Elizabeth Hall concert.
- Find the article about the BBC Radiophonic Workshop published in the magazine "Tatlers" on 12th May 1965.
- Get a copy of James Percival's thesis from Manchester University library
Papers to transcribe
- DD141714: 9 Dec 1969 from TSgt Joe E. Salazar to BBCRW about availability of Dreams and other RW music
- DD141820: 15/6/70 R.T.Doyle to Delia about LPREC25M, Dave Brubeck and more
- DD141844: Delia's reply to R.T.Doyle recommending Soft Machine and An Electric Storm
- DD161802: Delia's notes for F. Y. in T.
- DD074801 DD074812 DD154505 DD074113: Missing references for the Chronology
- Finish transcribing Radiophonic Workshop Television and Radio Commitments 1970
- Figure out what the score fragments are on the reverse of the manuscript for Science and Health
Scores to typeset
The following pieces are only known from their scores, so typesetting one will resurrect an otherwise dead piece.
Audio to recover
BBC Radio programmes
- The Death of a Jelly Baby broadcast on the Third Programme on 29th May 1964 at 8.45pm and repeated on the 14th June 1964.
- The Listeners Corner interview
- The BBC has Oram interview quotes in its recording of The World This Weekend: 10 Years of The Radiophonic Workshop (1972) Also on TRW 6843. See if the episode has any mention of Delia or her work.
- The Afternoon Shift, BBC Radio 4, 1997-07-31 or 28th March 1997, included on DD003 together with another BBC programme containing Delia's work.
- Home This Afternoon series title music from post-1967.
BBC TV programmes
- Primary School Mathematics Programme 2, 27th September 1965.
- Find Ape and Essence, BBC TV's The Wednesday Play series 1, episode 61, broadcast 18 May 1966.
- The Evenings of Certain Lives excerpt on cassette Third words: The Radio Feature
- An ABC in Sound from one of the cassettes it was published on.
- The Pop Scene at the National Archive, Kew, UK or the BFI.
- Sound track to Een Van Die Dagen from Madelon Hookyaas, the filmmuseum.nl or whoever screened them at Glasgow CCA
- See if Bayerische Rundfunk still have a copy of the programme based on interviews at Maida Vale Munich Radio interview and the signature tune for their news programme Radio Munich
- It Was a Solid Killing Match on 16mm film at the Imperial War Museum
- The Pop Scene from the cassette at The National Archive, UK.
- See if KRAB.FM have a copy of The Autocrats in their archives.
- DD003: Third Words: The Radio Feature if not in libraries.
- DD215: "Wildlife, Argentina"
- DD221: "Angela's Ballet 1 master"
- DD263: An off-air recording of most of the programme about Cubism containing Le Pont Mirabeau
- Watch Doctor Who: The Macra Terror to see if there's anything of Delia's other than Chromophone Band
- Watch Doctor Who: The Daleks to see if there's anything of Delia's other than the theme music. (See Beyond the Sun
- Check torrent of Counterstrike
- Contact the uploader of Hogarth on youtube for the whole thing.
- Get a digital copy of the Attic Tapes and the Ayres hoard.
- Delia's music for Johnny's Jaunts published on cassette or from off-air recordings.
- Add new version of audio for The Naked Sun
- Extract Doctor Who theme from pilot episode & compare with strange version
- Add makeup tracks for Doctor Who
- Add makeup tracks for Dance from Noah
- Add makeup tracks for Tutankhamun's Egypt
- Listen to the woman's hour 20080725 programme with Dick Mills and Elizabeth Parker.
- Add makeup tracks for Amor Dei from Special Sound at http://www.oup.com/us/specialsound with user Music2 pass Book4416
- Extract fragments of I.E.E.100 from Wee Have Also Sound Houses
- Extract title music of Play for Today, see TRW 7477
- Identify and extract audio from Duffer
- Extract electronic noises from The Cracksman
- Make public torrents of thebox.bz/zxcv.fm's video files now that they've closed down
- Compare our audio for Radio Solent and Dance from Noah with EMS FLEXI 1 from thesynthi.de
- Rip the makeups from dd-day-2014-trailer
- Compare audio of Ways of Seeing from youtube with that from torrent
- Include extracts from Doctor Who: Inferno
- Do missing spectrograms for BBC Radiophonic Music
- Improve frequency range of spectrogram of Know Your Car
- Do better spectrograms where CD, FLAC or WAV audio exists:
- Web server: See if the Score mediawiki extension works when using mediawiki 1.18 to typeset score fragments.
- Learn how to make automated edits using the Mediawiki API by modifying their example client code
- Make a torrent of The Bagman
- Remove the stupid "dangerous file" message when downloading a torrent