Revision as of 19:37, 31 May 2016 by Martinwguy
In 1967 Delia created the track The Visitation with David Vorhaus and Brian Hodgson for the 1968 album An Electric Storm.
A draft of the text for the album cover reads:
'The Visitation' provokes both fear and sorrow, (stereo essential here - headphones: wow!, but be careful). Others will arouse more pleasurable sensations.
Over 11 minutes long, The Visitation took nearly three months to finish.
- DD164801: "I3": Diagrammatic score and notes for "Death is silent"... to end
- DD165121: Typewritten lyrics, draft
- DD164945: Typewritten lyrics, "spaced version 1"
- DD165109: Typewritten lyrics, "spaced version 2"
- DD165749: Typewritten lyrics for album cover, "spacing final copy"
- Released on the album An Electric Storm
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|