Unit Delta Plus
Delia can be seen on video starting the computer to perform Peter Zinovieff's Partita for Unattended Computer at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on 15th January 1968. The first piece of the same concert was her own composition Pot Pourri.
“Unit Delta Plus had another lecture at the Royal College of Art, however “Peter had arranged a 'happening' [not a lecture] but didn’t tell Delia or I. I walked off the platform and sat in the audience at one point. And the next day, we went over [to Peter's house] and said we wanted to break up the partnership and he said he wanted to do it as well, so that was it.”
- The Business of Good Government, 16th-18th December, 1965
- On The Level, 25th? February 1966
- Unit Delta Plus Concert of Electronic Music, 10th September 1966
- Million Volt Light and Sound Rave, 28 Jan and 4th February 1967
- The RSC’s Macbeth in Stratford on Avon, opening 15th August 1967
- Delia's Pot Pourri, performed as part of a concert at the Queen Elizabeth Hall, London on the 15th January 1968
- Sofka Zinovieff, Red Princess: A Revolutionary Life, London: Granta, 2007, ISBN 9781862079199, pp. 327-28.
- The Radio Scotland interview
- Red Bull Academy: Peter Zinovieff].
- Francis Routh, Contemporary British Music: The Twenty-Five Years from 1945 to 1970 (1972), Chapter 20: Electronic music and the Avant-garde: Electronic Music
- Article "Brian Hodgson" at last.fm
- Breege Brennan's thesis