In 1966, Delia worked on sound for the BBC TV programme One Hundred Faces of J.S. Bach produced by Barry Gavin.
There is also a 16mm British colour film from 1967 called One Hundred Faces of Bach directed by Tony Scott.
- First broadcast on 27th Nov 1966 at 10.00 on BBC1.
- In the BBC Sound Archive on tape TRW 6417.
- Also on tape TRW 5.
- It might be worth checking the 16mm film by Tony Scott, of which British Artists' Film and Video Study Collection has a copy.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Tape Library List's entry for TRW 6417.
- ↑ One Hundred Faces of Bach at bfi.org.uk
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Hundred Faces of Bach at studycollection.org.uk