ESL104 is the catalogue number of a 1969 Standard Music Library album of "sound effects". It was:
Recorded while Delia was still employed at the Radiophonic Workshop and working on the White Noise LP. [...] originally released under the pseudonym Russe (a.k.a. Li De la Russe - or "Of the Red" - a reference to her auburn red hair) also features work from David Vorhaus and Brian Hodgson (aka St. George - he was also still under contract to the Beeb!)
This rare mono record was "caned" to provide the music for the '70s television series "The Tomorrow People" and "Timeslip" and Delia reused the "Delia's ..." themes to produce the music for the film Work Is A Four Letter Word.
The tracks with links on the titles and spectrograms are the ones credited to Delia.
- A1 Lure of the Space Goddess (0:27) (with Brian Hodgson)
- A2 Battle Theme (1:00)
- A3 Homeric Theme (1:19)
- A4 Greek Concrete (0:20)
- A5 Attack Of The Alien Minds (2:19)
- A6 Gothic Submarine (1:55) (with Brian Hodgson)
- A7 Whirring Menace (2:17)
- A8 Souls In Space (1:39)
- A9 Time Capsule (1:52)
- A10 London Lemons (9 themes)
- B1 Restless Relays (1:03) (with Brian Hodgson)
- B2 Planetarium (1:34)
- B3 Wet Asteroid (1:30)
- B4 Way Out (1:49)
- B5 Fresh Aire (0:08)
- B6 Delia's Theme (1:19)
- B7 Tentative Delia (0:20)
- B8 Delia's Idea (0:20)
- B9 Delia's Psychadelian Waltz (0:35)
- B10 Delia's Resolve (0:04)
- B11 Delia's Dream (0:39)
- B12 Delia's Reverie (0:21)
- B13 Delia's Fulfilment (0:21)
- B14 Build Up To... (1:22) - Vorhaus
- B15 Snide Rhythms (0:05) - Vorhaus
Delia signed copies of ESL104 as "Delia Derbyshire aka Li de la Russe".
- Released on vinyl as Standard Music Library album ESL104 in 1969.
- Released without "London Lemons" on CD and vinyl as The Tomorrow People: Original television music as Trunk Records' JBH017CD and JBH017LP in April 2006.
- JBH017 is available with audio samples at Moovie Grooves.