Comparing the BBC Radiophonic Workshop - surviving work catalogue with my studies of Delia's papers, there are the following additions/corrections to make to your database:
- TRW 2078 should not be credited to Delia. It's from 1960 and predates Delia's arrival at the RWS. All her other works are 4000+, it's catalogue entry date is 1960 and the work listed, Permutated Poems, is "A series of sound poetry recordings for which Brian Gysin was invited to perform for the BBC radio in 1960".
- TRW 4060: Time On Our Hands should be credited to Delia.
- TRW 5016: Is Movement, Mime and Music (not Music Movement & Mime) and should also be credited to Delia as the disc includes Mattachin and Towards Tomorrow. See DD074230
- TRW 5053: Should be credited to Delia. See F. Y. in T.
- TRW 6192: "The Man Who Collected Sounds" should be credited to Delia
- TRW 6193: "The Death of a Jelly Baby (for Germany)" should be credited to Delia
- TRW 6371: Produced by John Duggan, not "H. Duggan" (see Tom-Tom)
- TRW 6613: "A New View of Politics" should be credited to Delia.
- TRW 6569: Has "Library tape number: 6565", which presumably should be 6569.
- TRW 6931: Notes have a typo, and should be "Copy of TRW 6496", not 9496
- TRW 7463: "The Long Polar Walk" should be credited to Delia. See DD134239
- The Composer for TRW 6029 (Doctor Who (Serials A, B & C): Beyond the Sun etc.) and its renaming as TRW 602 are different: 6029 has Brian Hodgson while 602 has Brian and Delia. The PRS record has this attributed to both, which is what I've plumped for.
And in the Initial Catalogue of Delia's attic tapes there is a typo: DD062 says TRW 7748, but it should be 7448 Ways of Seeing