(Redirected from Beach)Jump to navigationJump to search
Delia created or reused a piece Beachcomber in her music for
- the ICI Fashion Show on 6th April 1967,
- the Brighton Festival which opened on the 14th April 1967 and
- The Coloured Wall exhibition which opened on the 26th March 1968.
The closest match in the Radio Times is:
BBC1 Tuesday 30 November 1965 18.30 LOOK AT THE BEACHCOMBERS Along the Cumberland shore at Ravenglass a variety of beachcombers - Herring Gull and Arctic Tern, Curlew and Oystercatcher, Fox, Hedgehog, and even Badger - hunt their living and provide a source of never-ending interest and study for professional naturalists NIKO TINBERGEN, CLIFF HENTY, MIKE NORTON GRIFFITHS, and HARVEY CROAZE Photography by John Martin and Niko Tinbergen Film editor, John Martin Written, directed, and narrated by HUGH FALKUS Produced by Manuscript Films Series producer JEFFERY BOSWALL
- Maybe broadcast on 30th November 1965 at 18:30 on BBC1, if that is it.
- See ICI Fashion Show and Brighton Festival.
- DD201: "Labyrynth, Beachcomber, for Brighton Festival 1967"
- DD101229: Delia's handwritten notes for The Coloured Wall: “Beach - Not Hawaian or Sea [4'45"]”.
- DD101110: Delia's handwritten notes for The Coloured Wall: “Bombardment of full works, but not too much, then lyrical "Beachcomber"”.
- Search results for Beachcomber 1963-1967 on the BBC Genome Project.