From WikiDeliaJump to navigationJump to search
Poème Eléctronique is a purely electronic work by Edgard Varese, which Delia heard in the company of Jonathan Harvey at its 1958 world première at Expo 58 in Brussels, played on 425 loudspeakers set into the walls of the Philips Pavilion.
- On youtube:
- Poème Eléctronique at the University of Rome
- Poème Eléctronique on wikipedia
- Vincenzo Lombardo's 2009 reconstruction of the Poème Eléctronique's spatialization. It's binaural, so must be listened to on headphones.
- Professor Chou Wen-chung on Edgard Varese's "Poem Electronique" on furious.com
- Personal communication from Jonathan Harvey's daughter, May 2017.
- Expo 58 on wikipedia.org