Unit Delta Plus Concert of Electronic Music
Delia became involved in an early electronic music concert at the New Mill Theatre in Newbury that also featured a pioneering light projection show by Hornsey College of Art and magnetic sculptures by Paul Takis.
-- Brian Hodgson, in the Guardian obituary
We had an evening of electronic music and light effects. The music was indoors, in a theatre setting, with a screen on which were projected light shows done by lecturers from the Hornsey College of Art. It was billed as the first concert of British electronic music; that was a bit presumptuous! John Betjeman was there... he sat in the front row and went to sleep... it was quite a social occasion.
-- Delia, quoted on delia-derbyshire.org
- Amor Dei, 15 mins, Delia Derbyshire
- Tarantella, 5 mins, Peter Zinovieff
- Moogies Bloogies, 5 mins, Delia Derbyshire
- Fragment, 5 mins, Brian Hodgson
- Pot-pourri, 5 mins, Delia Derbyshire
- Random Together 1, 20 mins, Peter Zinovieff and Delia Derbyshire
- Agnus Dei, 20 mins, Peter Zinovieff
- Cover of the folder containing these papers
DD074801: Letter dated 17.8.66 from Delia to BBC, asking permisison to play Amor Dei.
DD075926: Draft of letter to Barry Bermange asking permission.
DD075824: Letter dated 23.8.66 from Barry Bermange to Delia giving his permission.
- Minute-by-minute plans for use of projectors, amplifiers and effects for each piece
- Hand-written draft of concert programme
- Typewritten long version of concert programme
- Printed short version of concert programme
- Map showing how to get to the theatre