It was at 56 Clarendon Road, London W.11 on 1st January 1968 and at 281-283 Camden High Street, London. N.W.1. from at least 15th February 1969 to 3rd September 1970. Their phone number in Camden was GUL 6464.
Kaleidophon produced two albums:
as well as
- The Coloured Wall, an electronic sound-track for an exhibit of the same name by Mr. M. Leonard at the Association of Electrical Engineers Exhibition opening on the 26th March 1968
music and effects for theatrical productions:
- Tony Richardson's Hamlet at the Roundhouse
- Medea, directed by David Thomson for the Greenwich Theatre
- King Lear for the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Macbeth (1971), directed by Ewan Hooper for the Greenwich Theatre
and Delia and Brian composed and realised:
- Advert for Huntley and Palmer
- Advert for Philips (x 2)
- Fresh Aire
- Gothic Submarine
- London Lemons
- Lure of the Space Goddess
- Restless Relays
- Time Capsule
- Who Is
- Way Out
- Work Is A Four Letter Word
Some Kaleidophon works to which Delia appears not to have contributed are:
- Peter Logan's Mechanical Ballet
- An advert for Bristows (Searching)
- Idents for L.W.T. (London Weekend Television)
- DD134709: List of pieces
- DD165316: Letter dated 31st March 1969 to John
- DD165330: Letter dated 24th May 1969 from Delia to Dallas Arbiter Ltd. ordering a George Hayman drumkit
- DD165251: Letter dated 8th June 1969 from Brian Hodgson to the producer of 'Moon Zero Two', Hammer Film Productions Ltd on Kaleidophon headed notepaper.
- ↑ Sound On Sound article "David Vorhaus", February 2002
- ↑ DD080404: Letter dated 1st January 1968 to "Barry" concluding the work on Work Is A Four Letter Word.
- ↑ DD164714: Letter dated 15th February 1969 from David Vorhaus to Miss Astrahan giving Kaleidophon's "new address".
- ↑ The Dial a tune article.
- ↑ DD165533: Letter dated 16th February 1969 from Delia to Brian about plumbing.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Breege Brennan's thesis
- ↑ DD100926: List of Kaleidophon's "current and recent commissions"
- ↑ DD134745: Handwritten list of pieces by Kaleidophon.