Dartington Hall Summer Course
The Dartington Hall Summer Course in contemporary music was established in late 1959 by William Glock, the Controller of Music at the BBC (Music Department) and held annually at Dartington Hall in South Devon.
- DD160949: BBC Stores Requisition order, dated 10.8.62
- DD161657: List of equipment loaned to Dartington Hall by the BBC
- DD161646: BBC memo dated 20th Aug: "Return of equipment on loan to summer course"
- Personal communication, September 2012.
- DD163832: "Summer School of Music 1962 - General Information and Timetable"