Delia used two pieces of Muirhead equipment:
- a Muirhead-Wigan D695A, a high stability decade sine wave generator
- a Muirhead 783-A Wave Shaper, a sine-wave to square-wave converter
The accurate oscillator was a Muirhead, which is used in research equipment. It was a switchable one used mainly for tuning.
- DD155144: List of BBC Radiophonic Workshop facilities in Workshop 2 in 1963.
- DD161657: List of equipment loaned to Dartington Hall in August 1962.
- Ray White's legend to a photo of Workshop equipment.
- Delia in the Radiophonic Ladies interview.