The Coloured Wall
From WikiDeliaJump to navigationJump to search
Delia's last sheet of notes outlines her plan for the composition of the soundtrack:
- Love Without Sound
- On The Level
- An extended version of the Bloopy track from Moogies Bloogies
- Lazy Rain
- The end of Way Out
- Extracts from the soundtrack for Work Is A Four Letter Word
"The electronic sound-track used for the exhibit 'The Coloured Wall' by Mr. M. Leonard remains entirely the property of Kaleidophon".
- DD100824: Folded sheet collecting the papers relevant to The Coloured Wall
- DD100926: List of Kaleidophon's "current and recent commissions"
- DD100945: Signed agreement between Kaleidophon and Mr M. Leonard for The Coloured Wall
- DD101005: Unsigned carbon copy of DD100945
- DD101032: Delia's handwritten notes for the event, "Press preview 26th, 2 p.m."
- DD101110: Delia's handwritten notes, giving the sequence of moods and styles
- DD101131: Delia's handwritten notes suggesting pieces to use
- DD101200: Reverse of DD101131: Flyer for a David Bedford Ensemble concert on 20th March 1968
- DD100908: Typewritten draft "KALEIDOPHON...at the coloured wall".
- DD100926: Typewritten draft "KALEIDOPHON: Current and recent commissions of members of the group"
- DD100945: Agreement between Kaleidophon and the Association of Electrical Engineers for The Coloured Wall event in Earls Court, London, dated 26th March 1968.
- DD101229: Delia's handwritten notes, final planning of pieces to use, with timings