Here is a summary of the status of each of Delia's pieces of music with our best estimates of:
- When Delia created the piece
- When it was first played to the public or published on record
- How real the piece is:
- Rumor/Hunch: something we have heard mentioned somewhere
- Unknown: There is sufficient evidence that Delia created the piece, but we do not know of a recording of it
- Score: We have Delia's score for it but no source of audio
- Exists: We know of at least one place in the world where there is a recording but it is not available yet
- Fragments: Part of the original audio survives
- Vinyl rip / Radio rip: Amateur home digitizations of recordings from LP or radio
- MP3: A compressed version of a good-quality master
- CD: Uncompressed full-quality audio derived from the master tapes
- Who the copyright belongs to
- BBC: BBC Music or BBC Worldwide Music
- MS: The PRS records say "Publisher: MS" but we don't know what this means
- Free: The track was published on one of the "Library records of sounds effects"
- To be determined: Someone else, not the BBC. Research needs doing.
This list has not yet been updated in the light of my work on the Radiophonic Database, which throws more light on the BBC pieces.